Sunday 20 November 2016

Christmas Memories to Cherish


In Australia we celebrate Christmas in summer, often in scorching heat. Christmas bbq's and even beach picnics are the norm. Although I stick to tradition, ice cream plum puddings are substituted for traditional boiled and steamed puddings and seafood and salads have replaced the traditional turkey in many homes, but I would never give up the ham...my favourite thing on the table!

A couple of years ago we travelled north for Christmas, and when I say north I mean WAY NORTH.....all the way to Quebec City. It was truly a winter wonderland and one that will be etched in my mind for ever.

This photo is me sitting in Santa's chair. He must have been off feeding the reindeers or something at the time. I have created this layout for the November Mood Board challenge at Maja Design using their papers of course and would be thrilled if I was lucky enough to win their new Christmas collection "I wish".




2 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is oh so gorgeous! Love the corner cluster, love the papers, and fabulous mixed media too.. love this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout Vija! I adore the candy cane striped twine and of course the photo is fabulous! Very best of luck in the Maja Design challenge!

    ReplyDelete